- NDIS Initial Assessment and report to obtain funding — 90 mins consultation, 120 mins report writing.
- Short Occupational Therapy Consultation — 30 mins
- Long Occupation Therapy Consultation – 60 mins
- Initial Appointment for MOllii Exopulse Suit — 120 mins
- Therapy for MOllii Exopulse Suit OR Laser Therapy – 30 mins
- Therapy for both MOllii Exopulse Suit AND Laser Therapy — 90 mins OR 120 mins
- Home Modification Appointment — 120 mins
- Transfer Care Plans — 180 mins
- Department of Veteran Affairs — Initial Assessment for Mental Health — 50 mins +
- DVA — Therapy for Mental Health — 50 mins +
- DVA — Initial Assessment — 60 mins
- DVA — Major Modifications — 120 mins
NDIS Initial Assessment and Report: The occupational therapist will interview the client, their family or social supports focusing on the individual and environment abilities and problems related to the activities of the persons daily life. Assessments used are standardised procedures, interviews and observations. A report will be completed in line with the client’s goals.
Occupational therapy sessions: An occupational therapist will provide therapies focusing on the client’s environment, person and occupation.
Initial appointment for MOllii Exopulse Suit: Initial MOllii Suit and occupational therapy assessments along with other relevant standardised assessments to provide evidence for use.
Ongoing appointments for MOllii Suit: Hour-long sessions involving wearing the suit whilst engaging in occupational therapy.
Laser appointments: Light therapy using lasers or LED’s to improve tissue repair, reduce pain and inflammation wherever the beam is applied by the occupational therapist.
Home modifications – An occupational therapist will visit a client’s home and assess their needs within the home environment. Recommendations will be made, building quotes will be obtained and a home modifications assessment will be completed and forwarded to the funding body.
For agency, plan-managed or self-managed participants, we aid with:
- Prescription for assistive technology
- Home modifications design and recommendation
- Disability aid and equipment supply
- Occupational therapy home services
- MOllii Suit therapy
- Laser therapy
You can pay for our services through any of the following:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Health plan from your general practitioner (GP)
- Private health insurance
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
For clients who are unable to directly access our services or would prefer not to access the service face-to-face, we can arrange a phone or video-link consultation.
In-line with public health concerns, we have taken precautions in keeping with Government’s COVID-19 guidelines for home visits, these additional measures mean you can be assured that your health and safety is a priority. If you would rather services did not take place in your home, we can discuss other options such as the local park, your front patio or backyard where services can be delivered.